I think the species is Lucilla sericata, but if it is something else, pls let me know.
- Green flies
- IMG_0371(greenfly)_s.jpg (108.08 KiB) Viewed 19819 times
- Pale Brown Fly
- PaleBrownGrayFly_IMG_0031.jpg (71.54 KiB) Viewed 19818 times
- Blue Fly (Caliphora vicina ?)
- BlueBottleFly_IMG_5487.jpg (115.31 KiB) Viewed 19818 times
- Strange Fly (Cerdistus sp. ?)
- StrangeFly(IMG_9154).jpg (120.57 KiB) Viewed 19818 times
- Pale & Tiny
- FlyPale&Tiny_IMG_3208.jpg (41.2 KiB) Viewed 19818 times
- Black Fly (Bibio sp. ?)
- BlackFly(IMG_4742).jpg (137.27 KiB) Viewed 19818 times
I think your fly pale and tiny 3208 looks like a Tephritid and specically like a male Acanthophilus helianthi. The larvae of this feed on a variety of Asteraceae particularly Centaurea, Carduus, Carthamus, Sonchus etc. I get this species in my garden here in the UK. It normally shows a few scattered darker markings towards the back third of the wings but not always.