The images do not really show the depth, but there are some nice 10m below the photoshot and the camera-flash makes it look brighter. I am quite sure that no man stepped in some of the pics shown here.
The borehole-like shaft is interesting, it seems to be dug by hand and holds the mystery of why inside a 'cave' ? why so far from a human path and why in an unaccessible place?
- 40cm wide, just slim enough
- Claustophobia5.jpg (120.58 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
- Light of hope
- Claustophobia4.jpg (109.07 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
- Which way to go?
- Claustophobia3.jpg (122.63 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
- Don't know what this shaft was doing below scree and rock. Estimated to be 15m deep, and it was not lighted with the flash - instead it looked like the black hole. Scary
- Claustophobia2.jpg (141.35 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
- Deep down through a shaft
- Claustophobia1.jpg (129.05 KiB) Viewed 4908 times
- At least rewarded - <i>Phyllitis sagittatum</i> (stated as extinct in the National Red Data Book)
- Claustophobia6.jpg (68.3 KiB) Viewed 4901 times
Yes, hardwork, no money, no recognition, no fame (just a bit of a bit here perhaps ). As a parent, you know what I mean Robcar...