Write here your own ideas and practical suggestions of how to improve the Maltese Environment.
Moderators: MWP admin, IL-PINE
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:12 pm
- Location: Sliema
1) I am no expert but is this piping crossing the valleys fine for environment authorities?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Premium Member
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:07 pm
Apart from not looking very nice I don't think it's of any harm at all and practically speaking I don't really see how one could irrigate if not with pipes.
There's a lot of worse stuff out there than farmer's pipes.
- Veteran member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:28 pm
- Location: Marburg/ Germany
The questions you should ask yourself are:
-where does the water come from?
-can the aquifer sustain that use and is the borehole legal?
the pipe itself is the smallest problem here although i like the traditional Maltese plumbing with the stone troughs better.