Golf Course project

Post anything you like about the flora of the Maltese islands.

Moderators: MWP admin, IL-PINE

Are you interested in Golf

Yes
No votes
Yes
No votes
No
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 10

MWP admin
Site Admin

Golf Course project

Post by MWP admin » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:06 pm

I am sure that no one of us agrees about the plans of the government to convert large area of wild land near Ghajn Tuffieha (Xaghra l-Hmara) to a private golf course (probably with connections to the new nearby Radisson SAS Hotel)

Instead of why we do not agree with this project, I would like to discuss and suggest to the Government other sites where we should host such a golf course in Malta instead of Ghajn Tuffieha.

We have to assume that the Golf course increase tourism and it is needed :?:
Stephen Mifsud
Administrator

{Comments} {Donation} {Recommendations}

Achilles.

Post by Achilles. » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:59 am

I wonder why the government has the frenzy about golf courses. Maybe some do-gooding business man is behind everything. you know it all works with shares. If the Gonzo accept his project it automatically would lead to Gonzo obtaining a share from the same golf course.

What I am afraid of is that IF, the golf course is not visited my the quota of tourists meant, the owner may soon shift ideas to change the golf course into a hotel, as it then has the excuse that a golf course cannot be changed back to its original status. So what happens is that the capitalist pig would soon decide to construct a hotel, without any governmental interference, as the land by then would be his!

Gonzo are you a zombie? Thinking that visiting bush would make you famous? But rather the puppy of thousands of zionist capitalists?

Meanwhile I have also came across some information regarding the selling of another patch of Maltese soil at Ta' Qali, for the price of 18.5 million dollars, this would solve our deficit no? But I don't think so as these pigs would soon put a share into their ever fattening pockets. And what happens to our Maltese soil? Of course it is sold for life and stolen from our people. Instead it becomes American soil!